...BUT HOW DO I RENT?
THE PATRON SUB
- You are a subscription junkie. Or one in the making.
- You want a monthly fix of three jewelry pieces per month. You want to pay close to nothing for it. You get to choose the jewelry yourself. You are totally not a control freak, not at all, you just know what you like.
- Different month, different jewelry. Rotating jewelry wardrobe. One ridiculously low fee. Yep!
- No commitment. Cancel anytime. No hidden fees. Oh, and no fuss, who needs that…
- Did we mention Free shipping and insurance?
- Style challenged? You don’t say!... No one has to know you’re not a blue blood fashionista.
- Browse curated jewelry sets, carefully selected by a real life Devil Wears Prada consultant, who only eats organic food for some reason.
- If something hits you, don’t overthink it. Get. that. gorgeous. set. Life doesn’t have to be complicated.
- Jewelry comes to you, instead of you going to the jewelry store. Isn’t that just magical?
- Keep the jewelry set for two weeks. Return. Repeat if you like.
- Free Shipping, baby! We’re good like that.
A LA CARTE
- You have a special occasion? You’re bored? You’re blissfully vain? Who cares, you just want Fine jewelry without selling body parts to pay for it, for goodness’ sake!
- Browse us. Ogle us. It’s ok. We have a big jewelry vault. Pick what you want.
- Get up to three pieces of jewelry. Pick a date when you want them. Put the jewelry in your carte-purse.
- Swipe your phone with your precious finger. Done. The jewelry is on its way to you.
- Free Shipping! Insurance included so you don’t get a panic attack.
- Keep the jewelry for two weeks. Rock it. Then send it back.
- Repeat if you like. Or move on with your life. We’re all adults here.
“ Trejours is the new Uber for the jewelry industry. The platform is super easy to use... it takes care of just about everything a jewelry owner can ask for - customers, marketing, tracking, security... it's great! “
“ My husband and I decided to try Trejours after hearing about it from our custom orders caster in the city. Frankly, I was a bit nervous sending the first pair of Cartier earrings out to a customer in Westchester county, but the earrings came back in good shape and without any problems. The system seems to work pretty well, the customers are by no means random people. “